Saturday, November 15, 2008

when you love somebody

HI dudes.... so bored, now waiting for results.. so nervous. Hmm let me ask you guys, what do you do when you fall in love? and when you love somebody very much but when you meet her, you are loss of words? That day i went to Mac wif her.... i was so dump! i was like an idiot sitting in front of her without talking to her... she must be feeling sad and angry.. i did not even say bye to her when i went home..i am such an idiot..... she did not even scold me... but i was angry cos she put the picture of me and my ex as a wallpaper in her phone.... why cant she understand my feelings? but i dont blame her cos that is her phone... now my ex keep disturbing her.. i feel so angry ... damn it! i should not stead wif her in the first place... but too bad my love for her is too strong that i would not break wif her no matter what... we have been together for a week.. i am damn happy... that is all bout today dudes.. bye

No comments: